How is it going? First off, Happy Belated Birthday.
Also, congratulations on deciding to be a vegan for 22 days. Pretty cool, IMO.
I guess I should also congratulate you on the big deal you brokered between Robinson Cano and the Seattle Mariners.
You might need someone to help you navigate the waters of a foreign market for you and Jay, I am happy to help.
Katelyn and I went to Bumbershoot in Seattle over Labor Day Weekend and I consider myself a bit of a Seattle expert.
As part of the $50,000 you owe me, I will happily become both you and Robinson Cano’s Seattle Expert.
Here is an example of some of the Seattle Expert knowledge I can drop on you:
- Avoid the “Mercer Mess”!
- The paintball scene from 10 Things I Hate About You was filmed here.
- Stephen slapped Irene in the face after throwing her teddy bear in the ocean right over there (NOTE: I will be pointing at the pier where this took place as I say this.)
- The original portion of Seattle burnt down and is now underground. #Illuminati
- Don’t look for the bridge Kurt Cobain slept under. That was in Aberdeen, Washington not Seattle, Washington!
- Microsoft Zune
- "I didn’t order the flying roe!" (This is a funny thing to say at Pike’s Place Market. You can say it either out loud or just as a quiet aside to someone else. Wouldn’t be a bad Instagram caption, either.)
Anyway, Jay-Z. I hope you appreciated this Seattle Sampler of knowledge dropped.
I look forward to your deposit of $50,000 into my PayPal account.